It’s very easy way to convert PDF to JPEG In Mac.
- Start Preview (Preview). Preview is a Macintosh OS X in a picture viewing and conversion process. It provides a simple and effective way to help people work in different file formats, including PDF. You can generally find it in the dock or in the Applications folder.
- Open your PDF file. In the “File” Menu, Choose “Open. … ” Preview will present you an open dialog, you can open one or more files in this way. When you need to convert many files This is particularly useful.
- View Thumbnails. Click The Button on top of the window preview thumbnails, and then scroll left sidebar to the target page – you want to convert to JPEG files page – and then click on it.
- Want To Convert Multiple Pages, Hold Down Command + A Multiple Choice.
- Right-Click on The Target Page. This will open a context menu. If you are using a single-button mouse, Then Left-Click can do the same Thing.
- Select “Export to. .. “Export dialog box will pop up. Select the location to save the file, then select JPEG in the Format menu.
- Click Save. Your File Conversion is Completed.
Conversion of pdf to jpeg Format is Complete.